A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Meek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Meek, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Meek graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Meek has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Rapides Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Meek accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Louisiana Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James M. Meek practice?
Dr. James Meek practices Urology near Alexandria, LA.
See Alexandria Urologists.