A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Meek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Meek is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Meek, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Meek graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Meek has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Rapides Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Michael Meek MD is a male Urologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. James M. Meek practice?
- Dr. James Meek has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Meek practices Urology near Alexandria, LA.
See Alexandria Urologists.