A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Meli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Meli is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Meli graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Meli has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Rose Siena Hospital
- Valley Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Vincent Meli DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James V. Meli practice?
- Dr. James Meli has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Meli practices Family Medicine near Henderson, NV.
See Henderson Primary Care Doctors.