A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Melia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Melia, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Melia graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Melia has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital Medical Center - Chicago
- Advocate Bethany Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Melia MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James Melia practice?
- Dr. James Melia has 3 office locations.
Dr. James Melia practices Family Medicine near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Oak Park, IL.
See Chicago Primary Care Doctors.