A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Meltzer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Meltzer is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Meltzer, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Meltzer graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Meltzer has 7 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Langone Medical Center
- Vassar Brothers Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Edward Meltzer MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. James E. Meltzer practice?
- Dr. James Meltzer has 1 office location.
Dr. James Meltzer practices Otolaryngology near Poughkeepsie, NY.
See Poughkeepsie Otolaryngologists.