A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Meltzer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Meltzer, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Meltzer graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.More Education & Awards
Dr. Meltzer has 7 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Hospitals Center
- Vassar Brothers Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Meltzer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 24 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 15 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James E. Meltzer practice?
Dr. James Meltzer practices Otolaryngology near Poughkeepsie, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Pleasant Valley, NY and Beacon, NY.
See Poughkeepsie Otolaryngologists.