A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Merrill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Merrill is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Merrill
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Merrill, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Merrill graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Merrill has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Enumclaw Community Hospital
- Erh Ins
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James A Merrill MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 37 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James A. Merrill practice?
- Dr. James Merrill has 1 office location.
Dr. James Merrill practices Family Medicine near Enumclaw, WA.
See Enumclaw Primary Care Doctors.