A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Mervis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Mervis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mervis
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Mervis, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Mervis graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Santo Domingo (UASD).
Dr. Mervis has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Affairs Greater Los Angeles Healthcare Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Randy Mervis MD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. James R. Mervis practice?
- Dr. James Mervis has 1 office location.
Dr. James Mervis practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near North Hills, CA.
See North Hills Psychiatrists and North Hills Geriatric Doctors.