A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Mervis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Mervis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mervis
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mervis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Mervis, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Mervis graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Santo Domingo (UASD).
Dr. Mervis has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Affairs Greater Los Angeles Healthcare Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Randy Mervis MD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. James R. Mervis practice?
- Dr. James Mervis has 1 office location.
Dr. James Mervis practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near North Hills, CA.
See North Hills Psychiatrists and North Hills Geriatric Doctors.