A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Meschia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Meschia is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Meschia, MD is board certified in Neurology and Vascular Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Basal Ganglia Cerebrovascular Disease
- Brain Ischemia
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Carotid Stenosis
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Cognition Disorders
- Intracerebral Hemorrhage (Bleeding In The Brain)
- Multi-Infarct Dementia
- Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
Education & Awards
Dr. Meschia graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Meschia has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Luke's Hospital
- Mayo Clinic hospital
- Mayo Clinic
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Meschia accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 5 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 7 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James F. Meschia practice?
Dr. James Meschia practices Neurology and Vascular Neurology near Jacksonville, FL.
See Jacksonville Neurologists.