A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Meschia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Meschia is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Meschia, MD is board certified in Neurology and Vascular Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Basal Ganglia Cerebrovascular Disease
- Brain Ischemia
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Carotid Stenosis
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Cognition Disorders
- Intracerebral Hemorrhage (Bleeding In The Brain)
- Migraine Disorders
- Multi-Infarct Dementia
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
Education & Awards
Dr. Meschia graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Meschia has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Luke's Hospital
- Mayo Clinic hospital
- Mayo Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Frederick Meschia MD is a male Neurologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Vascular Neurology.
- Where does Dr. James F. Meschia practice?
- Dr. James Meschia has 1 office location.
Dr. James Meschia practices Neurology and Vascular Neurology near Jacksonville, FL.
See Jacksonville Neurologists.