Learn more about Dr. James Metcalf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Metcalf is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Metcalf
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Metcalf Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Alzheimer’s Disease (Memory Loss)
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Metcalf, DO, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Metcalf graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Metcalf has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Hca Palmyra Medical Centers
- Phoebe Putney Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James C Metcalf DO and MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James C. Metcalf practice?
- Dr. James Metcalf has 4 office locations.
Dr. James Metcalf practices Neurological Surgery near Albany, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Memphis, TN.
See Albany Surgeons.