Learn more about Dr. James Metcalf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Metcalf is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Metcalf
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Metcalf Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Alzheimer’s Disease (Memory Loss)
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Metcalf, DO, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Metcalf graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Metcalf has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Hca Palmyra Medical Centers
- Phoebe Putney Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James C Metcalf DO and MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James C. Metcalf practice?
- Dr. James Metcalf has 4 office locations.
Dr. James Metcalf practices Neurological Surgery near Albany, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Memphis, TN.
See Albany Surgeons.