Dr. James Metcalf Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. James Metcalf?

Posted on July 3rd, 2011

I HAD A ACCIDENT AND WAS TAKEN TO HOSPITAL AND HE DONE SURGERY ON MY BACK AND I FULLY TRUST THIS DOCTOR.. HE IS THE BEST!!!!

Will be looking for a different neurologist...

Posted on August 31st, 2009

I was really disappointed in Dr. Metcalf's ability to explain what was going on with me. He seemed uninterested in me as a person and I felt like I was more of a bother to him. I had an MRI in the hospital and it took him nearly a day and a half to read me the results. I was very scared and needed answers and feel like he left me with more questions than answers. I know he doesn't know everything, but I would have liked for him to spend a little more time with me once he finally came. He blew off my other symptoms and didn't listen when I was speaking. He interrupted me several times, and stayed for less than 5 minutes. For what I paid I deserved to have his undivided attention until I felt I had a satisfying answer to most of my questions.

Posted on October 24th, 2016