A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Metrailer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Metrailer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Metrailer, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Metrailer graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Metrailer has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Infirmary Medical Center
- Baptist Health Medical Center Heber Spings
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Metrailer MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. James Metrailer practice?
- Dr. James Metrailer has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Metrailer practices Gastroenterology near Little Rock, AR.
See Little Rock Gastroenterologists.