Dr. James Meza MD Patient Reviews

• Geriatric Medicine Westland, MI

• Good
  • Bad

December 30th, 2014
the wrong choice what was I thinking
This doctor majored in end of life. If you want your loved one to live, please don't visit this person. Dr. Do Wrong will make certain your loved one visits with God sooner than later. Drive on. Dr. Meza's foot print will end the life of your loved one.

July 3rd, 2014
geriatric doctor from ....
Worst geriatric doctor i have ever met he is rude full of himself not one to promote supporting elderly to live out life independently but wants to force them in a rehab or assisted living. He left my 89 year old mother sitting over 1 hour with no apology then when i asked him to explain his lateness he said he once waited for a doctor 6 hours pls dont go to this practice in westland _

April 13th, 2012
Dedicated
Dr. James Meza is an outstanding doctor and dedicated to his patients and cares about their health. I wouldn't trade him for the world. I plan on moving out of the state and do not know if I'll ever find another doctor like Dr. James Meza. He is one in a million.

April 25th, 2010
Juanita - Acid Reflux and Constipation
I just starting seeing Dr. James Meza in March. I've had years of problems with constipation since I was a teen. I'm now in my 40's I've been to many doctors and gastroenterologists throughout the years for constipation. They didn't care. They said it was no big deal. I then started getting acid reflux this January. My previous physician and gastroenterologists said nothing could be done about the constipation and didn't even know I had acid reflux! Believe me, you do not want acid reflux. During my second visit, Dr. Meza already started a plan to get the constipation and acid reflux under control. All the other doctors (family physicians and gastroenterologists) said nothing can be done. I'm already getting results under Dr. Meza's plan for both constipation and acid reflux and it's only been my second visit! He spent time with me, got to know my medical history, is easy to communicate with, and takes his time to get to know the patient. He just doesn't walk in and out of the office. I put in to get all my medical records transferred to Dr. Meza. I've seen many doctors and know he will be the best. He will now be my primary care physician.

February 27th, 2010
Dr. James Meza has been my doctor almost since he began his practice. I believe that he is an excellent doctor. He is very kind and caring of his patients. He takes time to understand what their problem is. When something is wrong with you he doesn't say that it is just in your head, he listens to you which is very important. I feel that he should get doctor of the year because of the caring doctor that he is. He is there for you along with his assistants Michelle and Shirley. He is an overall excellent doctor.

March 24th, 2015