A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Mick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Mick is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Mick, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mick graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Mick has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Michael Mick MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Neuroradiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. James M. Mick practice?
- Dr. James Mick has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Mick practices Neuroradiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Southfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Royal Oak, MI.
See Southfield Radiologists.