A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Mickman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Mickman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mickman
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mickman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Mickman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Mickman graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Mickman has 8 hospital affiliations:
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
- Fairview Red Wing Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Kevin Mickman MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James K. Mickman practice?
- Dr. James Mickman has 4 office locations.
Dr. James Mickman practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Minneapolis, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Robbinsdale, MN and Maple Grove, MN.
See Minneapolis Internists, Minneapolis Pulmonologists, Minneapolis Critical Care Practitioners, and Minneapolis Sleep Medicine Doctors.