Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Nurse show details Nurse
May 15th, 2012

Nurse does not respond in a timely manner. She also does not always return phone calls unless reminded. Can take a week to obtain informatioin. Other times she is very prompt. Don't understand.

Jan 9th, 2012

Simply a terrific MD.....One of the very best Ive had....

Wonderful Doctor and Staff show details Wonderful Doctor and Staff
Oct 31st, 2011

Caring Doctor there for his patients. Gave compassionate care to my Mother. He was there with us to the end. He is now my doctor and my husband's doctor and is continuing to give wonderful care. I Thank the good Lord for him and his staff.(Mandy:)

Wonderful doctor show details Wonderful doctor
by Happy patient on Jul 14th, 2010

Dr. Milhollin is a very smart, kind and caring general doctor. I had a bad bought of pneumonia recently, and he really treated me with great care. I have sent probably 7 or 8 other people to him who now have him as their doctor and they love him too.

Great doctor!! show details Great doctor!!
by Fred Burns on Aug 26th, 2009

Outstanding!!!

Best Doctor in Blount County show details Best Doctor in Blount County
May 23rd, 2009

He spent time with me, understood my medical history and solved my problem. I could not ask for a better doctor!!!!

The best doctor I have ever had!! show details The best doctor I have ever had!!
Jan 31st, 2009

Exceeded my expectations, caring and personable. Dr. Milhollin was very professional and his staff were pleasant and helpful.

If all doctors could be like this!!! show details If all doctors could be like this!!!
by Jean Strong on Aug 2nd, 2008

Outstanding service! Great front staff and nurse. Dr. Milhollin listened to me and helped me with a difficult problem. I have recommended him to all of my family and friends.