Dr. James Millard DO Patient Reviews

• 5 reviews

February 8th, 2016
When waiting to be seen it could be over an hour wait, after your scheduled appointment time.

May 26th, 2011
Office staff are consistently rude and no one seems to know what they are doing. They charge you if you want a copy of your results and are highly judgmental. Only once in a while do things go right there. I work in health care and cannot and would not ever treat patients the way they, especially the office staff, do.

November 20th, 2010
My Experience
Have been seeing the dr for 5 years or so. Only had to wait in his office longer than 5 minutes once or twice. He is always courteous and so is his office staff. He always explores all options and presents them. Gives samples of recommended meds so you don't have to waste your money if they don't work. Valuable to me since I have had several meds not work for me.

August 20th, 2009
Excellent Highly Recommended
I have been going to Dr. Millard for 9 years. I have had numerous problems, and has always helped me. He is sympathetic to the pain I have, and he will help you until you are diagnosed and have the right prescription to be pain free! I have recommended him to several people, and I feel he is the best Dr. I ever had.

August 4th, 2009
HORRIBLE DOCTOR
Dr. Millard is a horrible doctor and doesn't know what he is doing. I went in with an unusual growth on my arm and he said "I dont know what it is". I was like..ok...and walked out. went to another doctor the next day, they quickly diagnosed me and took it off immediately. He doesnt know what he is doing, and then has the nerve to charge me for that kind of a visit. He could say that to any patient with any diagnosis. He is a SCAM. Don't EVER go!