A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Minton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Minton is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Minton
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Minton, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Minton graduated from University of Colorado, Denver. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Minton has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Community Regional Medical Center
- Clovis Community Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Lee Minton MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James L. Minton practice?
- Dr. James Minton has 1 office location.
Dr. James Minton practices Family Medicine near Fresno, CA.
See Fresno Primary Care Doctors.