Dr. James Minton MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.8

April 16th, 2012
Best Doctor I ever had
I was a patient of Dr Minton when he was in Family Practice for many years. Now I see him in the Urgent Care Office. He is always kind and understanding of my all medical concerns. He always takes the time to listen,properly examine and treat me. He always explains what he is going to do prior to actually doing it. He makes me feel comfortable even in some of the most awkward/uncomfortable situations. He takes care not to cause me any more pain that what I am already in and still provides a full and complete examination. When necessary, he provides referrals to various specialists. He has always gone above and beyond what is required in order to properly treat me. I would rather see him in Urgent Care than to see any other doctor.

August 17th, 2011
Missing Dr Minton
I was a regular patient of Dr. Minton's for years. He is now seeing patients in urgent care rather than caring for patients long term. While I was sad that I wouldn't be able to see him as my regular physician, I am glad that he is still available in urgent care. He is a very caring, careful, understanding and knowledabel physician. He makes sure that you understand what is going on and takes all your concerns seriously. He is te best physician I have ever had, and I miss him greatly as my family physician.