Obstetrician & Gynecologist
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by Doctor.com. CitySearch. Kudzu. Yahoo.
by Suzanne P. on Dec 18th, 2014

Wish I had started sooner with him. Caring and knowledgeable and great bedside manners. Wonderful office and staff. Knows hormones like no other.

|  best office and Doctor  |  show details
by Linda on Dec 7th, 2014

This is a great office with a well trained staff! Cannot reason to find a flaw! Dr. M himself is absolutely amazing!

|  Everyone I Asked  |  show details
by Lani N on Jun 21st, 2014

Recently moved to Kansas City and missed my last gynecology visit back home. How do you find a physician since you go just yearly and really, it's not the most fun thing to do. So having my nails done I ask who does my nail girl go to? Okay, Dr. Mirabile. The lady having her nails done overheard the conversation and jumped in, "Oh my, he's my Doctor and I love him! The hairdresser calls for me to go to her chair and so small talk led to me asking the same question. And who does she recommend, Dr. Mirabile. Okay, so the last 3 women I talk to all say the same so I must check him out! And oh my gosh! A beautiful office with actually 3 clinics under the same roof, a medspa, a weightloss clinic, and a gynecologist. And guess who rants and raves about their Doctor now? Dr. Mirabile knows what women want, he knows how this 38 year old body of mine functions and he knows how to make it work the best way possible! And now every time I say who my Doctor is I hear it again and again, he's mine too. This is a great place and an even greater Doctor! He is the Best!

|  Best Gyn  |  show details
by Alli Trump on Apr 9th, 2014

He really cares about my health and provides a great atmosphere for treatment. His staff is beyond compare.

by Ellen on Mar 7th, 2014

Great care and great office! Has everything under one roof from gynecology to cosmetics to wellness!

|  Hormones!  |  show details
by Annie on Jan 13th, 2014

The care was great from Dr. Mirable. It shows how much he cares by the reputation he has developed in the area. My friends recommended and I could never repay for all he has done!

|  Wonderful!  |  show details
by Amy on Oct 31st, 2013

Changed my life! It was well worth the wait to see him!

|  Great care  |  show details
by Jackie Vogt on Oct 29th, 2013

Wonderful and caring and knows women's needs!

|  Better Care Than Ever  |  show details
by Jessi on Aug 31st, 2013

I could not tell you how well I feel in his care. I know I can call anytime and he is available for anything I need! He gives everything he has to his profession! We are so fortunate to have him in our community!

|  Every Woman's Choice  |  show details
by Jessica on Jul 27th, 2013

Amazing that every where I go and mention how much I love my OB GYN, I find out that they too love theirs. Funny thing, it's always the same one, Dr. Mirabile!

|  Supportive and Caring  |  show details
by Melanie on May 24th, 2013

Have been several times for different problems and always makes me feel so important! Really cares and it shows!

|  Great Office  |  show details
by Terri McGinnis on May 11th, 2013

Great bedside manners! Knows what he's doing and does it GREAT! Staff is so helpful!

|  Great bedside manners  |  show details
by Terri on Apr 26th, 2013

Have been to Dr. Mirabile for 10 years and he is the best of the best!

|  Great Respect  |  show details
by Emily on Mar 27th, 2013

Could not find any source of my problems till we met this Doctor! Resolved is what I can say and the care provided is exemplary.

|  Great Doc  |  show details
by Teresa Manger on Mar 23rd, 2013

Dr. M is the best and makes my visit to be his highest priority. After 4 babies with him (and he was there for each and every one) you got to love his demeanor!

|  The Best  |  show details
by Amie on Mar 1st, 2013

Dr. Mirabile understand and listens like no other one can. His approach to hormones and menopause is what every physician should imitate.

|  Great Place  |  show details
by Lynette on Jan 23rd, 2013

Recently moved and office is now spectacular!

|  Caring  |  show details
by Mary Thomas on Jan 16th, 2013

You have to love him because you don't mind going to the gyno anymore! Has a caring approach and most importantly listens.

|  Knowledge and Caring are traits with him  |  show details
May 27th, 2012

Never expected to look forward to my gyn visit but it is like going back home to visit family when I get there. Available for all my needs.

|  Wonderful bedside manners  |  show details
by Anonymous on Mar 14th, 2012 on doctorsdig.com

Dr. Mirabile is the most caring and trusting physician I was referred from my physician when there were no further options during my transition into ...

Read Full Review at doctorsdig.com
 |  Best GYN  |  show details
by Catsy at Citysearch on Feb 11th, 2012 on citysearch.com

Great care that makes going to the gynecologist a pleasure and not a dreaded event. Worth the wait to see him. It`s worth your while!

Read Full Review at citysearch.com
 |  BEST GYN IN AREA  |  show details
Jan 27th, 2012

Overall, He is so caring, so concerned, and so knowledgeable with regards to women's feelings and needs. I am so lucky to have been referred. He actually listens and understands. It may take a while to get in, but you will see why when you get there.

|  Terrific Office  |  show details
Oct 30th, 2011

Have been with Dr Mirabile for 15 years and actually look forward to my appointments with him. Has helped me through so many medical obstacles. Kind, sincere, knowledgeable, he is worth the wait. Emergencies he will work you right in!

|  Better than the Best  |  show details
Oct 4th, 2011

I have had several physicians recommend him and it was the best thing that's happened to me for all of my medical care. Very caring and great bedside manners!

|  wonderful doctor  |  show details
Aug 3rd, 2011

Dr.Mirabile is very caring and has a SUPER STAFF!! I'm always greeted with a smile and the office is very homey! I can usually get appointments quickly when I need them. I love them!!

|  Best Doctor I have Been To......  |  show details
Jul 22nd, 2011

Though it took a while for an appointment, I was surprisingly called and told he had an appointment! Ask them to put you on the wait list. From the first encounter I knew I found the right person to help me where all others failed including my OB that had taken care of me for 19 years in the same building. Explained what was happening to my body and left me at ease. Within 2 weeks I felt the difference and him telling me to call for everything is so true. A Doctor that really cares about every aspect of a woman's life!

by ME on Mar 8th, 2011

Went to this physician on a recommendation of a friend and found to be the best Doctor I have ever had an encounter with! Talks in layman terms, and is up to date with the latest treatments. Highly recommend and his nurses are great too!

by Anonymous on Feb 5th, 2011 on doctor.com

Knowledgeable about natural hormones and does his best to treat a difficult time of life. Care is great in a friendly office environment with a great ...

Read Full Review at doctor.com
 |  EXCELLENT CARE  |  show details
Jan 18th, 2011

Have had excellent care with Dr. M. Great amount of menopause knowledge and superior nurses who communicate well. Only pysician who treats menopause in natural healthy way.

|  BEST GYNECOLOGIST IN TOWN  |  show details
Jan 11th, 2011

Always treated with priority and bedside manner is what is best. Staff knows what it takes to keep us coming back. Patient service is what it is all about!

|  Top in his field  |  show details
Dec 8th, 2010

My daughter introduced me to Dr. Mirabile when she was pregnant. His bedside manner with her during a time of preterm labor in the hospital was so comforting! I decided to switch to him after 18 years with my previous OB-GYN AND WOW, it was the best thing I have done! Continues that same bedside manner in his office indwell worth the long wait to see him! You can't go wrong with him, especially in the tumultuous times we are in presently!

|  Wonderful Care  |  show details
Nov 10th, 2010

The bedside manner of Dr. Mirabile is beyond compare! I have been a patient over 12 years and through 3 pregnancies. I don't know what I would do without him!

|  Wonderful office  |  show details
Oct 29th, 2010

My overall 14 years with Dr. Mirabile have been nothing but perfect with exceptional care by both his staff and him.

|  Hmmmmm..  |  show details
Sep 21st, 2010

Dr. M's office seems to have a really high turn over rate. I wonder what is going on there?? Does he treat his staff okay??? Is he paying them enough?? Who knows but every time I go; there is somebody gone. That does not look good for a business.

|  Surgical Success  |  show details
by Stephanie S. on Sep 15th, 2010

I have been a patient of Dr. M for eight years. You can't find a better GYN and surgeon around. Found ovarian borderline malignancy after I had surgery by two other M.D.'s. Appears that someone wants to make a problem for a successful doc! If the patients new Dr. Found no problems after Dr. M. Did her surgeries, why did she continue to complain about pain for 5 years? Maybe it was in her head and she should have seen a shrink!

|  Get A Second Opinion!  |  show details
by Angel Brown on Sep 4th, 2010

If this doctor wants to do surgery, get a second opinion first! And know that he owns interest in the Overland Park Surgical center where he does many surgeries.

|  Excellent midwives at For Women Only  |  show details
Aug 26th, 2010

Dr. Mirabile's practice is well known and after using a different office during my first pregnancy, it was such a refreshing change to find For Women Only. I highly recommend all of the doctors and nurses there, and I was especially happy with Crystal Murphy and all of the midwives, including Jill, who delivered my second child. Love this group.

|  The "Surgery Doctor"  |  show details
Jul 19th, 2010

He likes to do surgery. If you have any discomfort, he will operate on you.He did FIVE surgeries on my friend for endometriosis (in SIX YEARS) before we had a 6th one done by another doctor.The new doctor said there was NO EVIDENCE OF ENDOMETRIOSIS in her body.What did he do during these surgeries?

|  Great Gyn  |  show details
by Citysearch User on May 30th, 2010 on insiderpages.com

Concerned and caring and wonderful, helpful nurses. Look forward to my appointments, I feel so good when I leave!

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
 |  AMAZING HORMONES  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Mar 5th, 2010 on insiderpages.com

I have been to multiple physicians for my menopausal problems and noone has helped me more than Dr. Mirabile! His knowledge of natural horm...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
 |  Caring and Professional  |  show details
by KRH on Feb 1st, 2010

My entire family sees Dr. M and we could not be more satisfied with his caring. professional approach!

|  BEST OF THE BEST!!!  |  show details
by KS on Jan 6th, 2010

I have been to several physicians in our area but all being excellent, he is the best! Took care of my concern, genuine physician!

|  genuinely cares!  |  show details
Dec 6th, 2009

I have seen Dr. Mirabile for 5 years. I can call him for any of my needs. He is just like a primary care doctor.

|  WORTH THE WAIT  |  show details
Nov 27th, 2009

tOOK A WHILE TO GET IN BUT I REALIZED WHY AFTER MY VISIT AND IT WAS WELL WORTH IT. CAME AWAY AFTER 3 VISITS FEELING BETTER THAN I EVER HAD IN THE PAST 3 YEARS.

|  GREAT DOCTOR  |  show details
Oct 11th, 2009

I experienced the best visit to any physician in my 45 years. He listens! He cares! A rare find intoday's market!

|  WonderfulPhysician  |  show details
by KSGF111 on Sep 6th, 2009 on kudzu.com

Met allof my needs for bio-identical hormones and I amenjoying my 50'slikeI should! Caring, reassuring, and great bedside manners!

Read Full Review at kudzu.com
Jun 19th, 2009

This Dr. is great dealing with the problems of menopause and understands women's problems and how to deal with them in a natural way!

|  Compare the bedside manner!  |  show details
May 1st, 2009

I realize how busy a Doctor's office can be but the attention, care, and concern given by Dr. Mirabile and his staff is uncomparable. He actually cares, listens, and follows through with what he promises.

Apr 19th, 2009

Dr. Mirabile is the most sincere, down to earth doctor I have ever seen. I have been treated with respect and kindness by the entire staff. You feel welcome and more like a friend than a patient. Before coming here, I had struggled for 9 years with incredible pain, and a botched surgery. The midwife and nursing staff are so amazing! I would recommend Dr. Mirabile hands down.

|  WOULD NOT HAVE ANOTHER  |  show details
Mar 28th, 2009

Dr. M is the kindest person who genuinely cares about your problems and addresses them with expert knowledge.

by Cynthia R on Dec 22nd, 2008 on yahoo.com

VERY knowledgeable. He and his staff are up to date on the latest treatments information and very helpful when it comes to dealing with the stresses of insurance. His great sense of humor and willingness to be frank is an added bonus.

Nov 21st, 2008

Horrible! Acts like he really cares, but when it comes down to it he really doesn't. He delivered my first child vaginally, and I had to have 3 different reconstructive surgeries (not by him) to be fixed. There are much better dr's out there.

|  THE BEST OB GYNE IN TOWN!  |  show details
by Becky on Jun 3rd, 2008

I am 40 years old and had my share of Ob Gyne's. I started seeing Dr. M at For Women Only last year and I have never felt better in my life. Instead of prozac like other Dr.'s have wanted to put me on, he used natural hormone therapy and my life has changed. My husband even comments that our relationship is so much better since I started the natural hormones. I think Dr. M is worth the wait to see and I know I can use him for any of my future needs. This is First Class and it does not get better and I can say that from experience!

|  BEST OB/GYN around  |  show details
by Angela on May 4th, 2008

So caring and always available. I even have his cellphone number just in case! There's no one Dr. better for all around needs!

Apr 18th, 2007 on yahoo.com

Incredible Doctor: For 13 years I suffered from female issues. I went from doctor to doctor had surgery after surgery and the stories I have are not good. I finally found doctor Mirable and all I can say is I wish I had found him sooner. He is the best do

Jun 5th, 2006 on yahoo.com

The best doctor I've ever had.: For most of my life, I've experienced female issues. Unfortunately, my previous doctor that i'd been seeing from age 12 to 26 didn't care about my condition any longer and I continued to have the problems over and over agai