Learn more about Dr. James Missett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Missett is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Missett
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Missett Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Missett, MD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry, Forensic Psychiatry, and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Missett graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Robert Missett MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, and Forensic Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. James R. Missett practice?
- Dr. James Missett has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Missett practices Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, and Forensic Psychiatry near Palo Alto, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Menlo Park, CA.
See Palo Alto Psychiatrists and Palo Alto Adolescent Specialists.