Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James Mitchiner
Dr. James Mitchiner, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Ypsilanti, MI, with other offices in Niles, MI and Ann Arbor, MI (and 2 other locations). He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine. Dr. Mitchiner is affiliated with St Joseph Mercy Chelsea, St Joseph Mercy Hospital and St. Joseph Mercy Ann Arbor. He speaks English.
Dr. James Mitchiner has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
Dr. James Mitchiner is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ypsilanti, MI.
Dr. David Renken
Ypsilanti, MI 0.01 mi28
Dr. Ann Hess
Ypsilanti, MI 0.01 mi29
Dr. Christopher Newton
Emergency Medicine, Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Ypsilanti, MI 0.01 mi24