Dr. James Modlinger Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. James Modlinger?

August 29th, 2015

Very thorough

I was referred by a friend and the Dr was very through. Yes you will be at the office for a while but it's worth it. All the tests are done in office. He went over all of my lab work and explained everything. The staff was great with me and made me feel at ease when I was nervous. Dr. Mod linger got to the root of what was going on internally and didn't just give me a list of pills. Which was awesome.

August 17th, 2015

Very traumatic experience with the US lab technician. Has no respect for patient confidentiality. He let my dad walk into the exam room while i was shirtless without even warning me or my dad. It was just mortifying. Very unprofessional. Will never be going back

October 11th, 2014

Respectful pt. lead on by disrespectful Dr.

Very disorganized. Disrespects his staff. Hurried manner. Orders many unneccessary test with huge bills. Unethical by dating his pts. & ridding of them as if they were a waste specimen. Very full of himself.

August 16th, 2013

Dr. Modlinger was recommended to me by a friend and I consider myself lucky to have made my first appointment. I have never received the detailed immediate attention from any other physician in my entire life of 72 years. Dr. M's office is self contained with most of the test equipment that other doctors send you to other facilities to accomplish and if Dr. M wants certain info the staff responds immediately with the desired test in his office. Dr. M listens to his patients and responds to solve the problem not sending the patient home in many casses until the issue is resolved to his satisfaction. This requires extra time so the 15 minute standard with other doctors visits may take a couple of hours but the solution is reached. With blood work sent out to a lab and the lab results do not make sense, the test is repeated using another lab to assure accuracy. Another key to the success of the office is the exceptional staff employed by Dr. M. That staff is well tuned to his methods and direction and expedites his directions with multiple patients simultaneously achieving the desired test results. New patients may not realize that the value in total time saved is in medical tests and treatment performed within the office.

July 22nd, 2013

R.N. Consultant

Dr.J. Modlinger had compassion for me as a pt. and provided the utmost professionalism as a physician. He goes more than the extra mile to provide an accurate DX, in addition referring to other physicians when needed. His background and years of expertise have been the result of my well being. He takes an unhurried approach, where sometimes it may be mistaken as him spending too much time with other pts. As a nurse,and observing many physicians in my career it was comforting to know there are still concientious and caring physicians like Dr. Modlinger still around. His hospital affiliations also speak for themselves. His office staff is very accomodating and caring.

June 3rd, 2013

Total Confidence

I don't usually right reviews but here goes: The fist visit to Dr. Modlinger took about 4 hours. During that time I had several tests done. At first I was impatient because I was in the office for so long but then I realized that if I had gone to another Doctor he would have probably scheduled me for the same tests at the hospital or other places. Instead, i had all tests done in his office on same day. I only had to take one day off of work instead of 4 or 5. He is very thorough. I was afraid of heart disease because my dad had a fatal heart attack and my mom has high blood pressure and had several mini strokes. Dr. Modlinger got a great baseline on my current health and came up with a plan for me to reduce my risk factors. A lot of Drs don't want to deal with you until something is wrong but Dr. Modlinger wants to prevent problems. It does take time to get your answers but you do get them. I have complete confidence in Dr. Modlinger to keep me on the right path to health.

May 3rd, 2012

all about running up the bill

You get a strong felling that all this doctor cares was to run all the tests he could bill you and the incurance.Excessive testing (ran all tests he has equipment for, most of them are not necessary, and ordered repeat or extra tests when unsure about how to interpret lab results), very bad manner (yelling at staff all the time), everage waiting is 1h at least, very opinionated. I would not recommend anybody to see him.

August 1st, 2011

Patience required - bring book and lunch

Diagnosis good but runs every test in the world whether you need it or not. Very disorganized, aggressive and opinionated. If you disagree he won't discuss alternatives. Is imperialistic Little Cesear - his way or the highway.Suggest getting more opinions.

July 23rd, 2011

He destroyed my life.

He destroyed my life

June 19th, 2010

Never go to him !!

Bunch of tests, spent lot of money. No concrete results.Awful experience.

May 18th, 2010

He tests We all pay he gets richer

The worest manners. He yells at staff, never keeps appts. Tests to make sure he makes a big return on the outdated equipment he has. He did not check with my insurance costing me money. With all the testing you think he would share the results with you. If you deal with him you might have a heart attack because of him.

May 4th, 2017