A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Mogan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Mogan is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mogan
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mogan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Mogan, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hand Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mogan graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington.
Dr. Mogan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Fletcher Allen Health Care
- Fletcher Allen Health Care - Medical Center Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James V Mogan MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 40 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. James V. Mogan practice?
- Dr. James Mogan has 3 office locations.
Dr. James Mogan practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near South Burlington, VT.
Additional practice locations include: Burlington, VT.
See South Burlington Surgeons.