Learn more about Dr. James Mogan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Mogan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Mogan, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hand Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mogan graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington.
Dr. Mogan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Fletcher Allen Health Care
- Fletcher Allen Health Care - Medical Center Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Vincent Mogan MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 38 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. James V. Mogan practice?
- Dr. James Mogan has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Mogan practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near South Burlington, VT.
See South Burlington Orthopedic Surgeons and South Burlington Surgeons.