Learn more about Dr. James Mogan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Mogan is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mogan
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mogan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Mogan, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hand Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mogan graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington.
Dr. Mogan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Fletcher Allen Health Care
- Fletcher Allen Health Care - Medical Center Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James V Mogan MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 40 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. James V. Mogan practice?
- Dr. James Mogan has 3 office locations.
Dr. James Mogan practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near South Burlington, VT.
Additional practice locations include: Burlington, VT.
See South Burlington Surgeons.