A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Mohn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Mohn, FACC, FSCAI, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Mohn graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Mohn has 1 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Hospital Of Duluth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James N Mohn FACC, FSCAI, and MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. James N. Mohn practice?
- Dr. James Mohn has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Mohn practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Duluth, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Ashland, WI.
See Duluth Internists and Duluth Cardiologists.