A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Mohn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mohn
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Mohn Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Mohn, FACC, FSCAI, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Mohn graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Mohn has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hennepin County Medical Center
- St Lukes Hospital Of Duluth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James N Mohn FACC, FSCAI, and MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. James N. Mohn practice?
- Dr. James Mohn has 8 office locations.
Dr. James Mohn practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Duluth, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Ashland, WI and Minneapolis, MN.
See Duluth Internists and Duluth Cardiologists.