A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Mohyi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Mohyi, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Aortic Valve Stenosis
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Cholesterol Management
- Coronary Disease
- Diastolic Heart Failure
- Dilated Cardiomyopathy
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy
- Muscle Pain (Intermittent Claudication)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Renovascular Hypertension
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Mohyi graduated from Shiraz University Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Mohyi has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Oakwood Southshore Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mohyi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 12 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James E. Mohyi practice?
Dr. James Mohyi practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Wyandotte, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Taylor, MI and Detroit, MI.
See Wyandotte Cardiologists.