Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James Mohyi
Dr. James Mohyi, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Wyandotte, MI. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine and Cardiology. Dr. Mohyi is affiliated with Henry Ford Hospital, Oakwood Southshore Medical Center and Henry Ford Medical Center at Maplegrove. Dr. Mohyi has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. James Mohyi has the following 3 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.
A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness...
Dr. James Mohyi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wyandotte, MI.
Dr. Tareq Baghal
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Wyandotte, MI 0.01 mi12
Dr. Charan Cheema
Internal Medicine, Residency
Wyandotte, MI 0.01 mi
Dr. Ashish Gupta
Vascular Surgery, General Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology
Wyandotte, MI 0.01 mi20