A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Mold:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Mold, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Geriatric Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Mold graduated from Duke University , Durham. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mold has 8 hospital affiliations:
- OU Medical Center
- The University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James W Mold MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 37 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James W. Mold practice?
- Dr. James Mold has 1 office location.
Dr. James Mold practices Family Medicine near Oklahoma City, OK.
See Oklahoma City Family Physicians.