A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Mold:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Mold, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Geriatric Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Mold graduated from Duke University , Durham. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Mold has 8 hospital affiliations:
- OU Medical Center
- The University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mold accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 13 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma - 5 plans
- CommunityCare Managed Healthcare Plans of Oklahoma - 3 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James W. Mold practice?
Dr. James Mold practices Family Medicine near Oklahoma City, OK.
See Oklahoma City Family Physicians.