A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. James Moller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Moller, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 35 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Aortic Coarctation
- Aortic Valve Insufficiency
- Aortic Valve Stenosis
- Arteriovenous Malformations
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Coronary Disease
- Coronary Vessel Anomalies
- Down Syndrome
- Ebstein Anomaly
- Endocardial Cushion Defects
- Fabry Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Diseases
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Moller graduated from Stanford University. He has 15 awards.
Dr. Moller has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Hennepin County Medical Center
- Fairview Southdale Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Moller accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- HealthPartners - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 3 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 17 plans
- Iowa Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James H. Moller practice?
Dr. James Moller practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Cardiology, Pediatric Critical Care Medicine, and Cardiology near Circle Pines, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Minneapolis, MN.
See Circle Pines Pediatricians, Circle Pines Pediatric Specialists, and Circle Pines Cardiologists.