A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Moller, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
He has special expertise in 30 Areas, including Aortic Coarctation, Aortic Valve Insufficiency, and Aortic Valve Stenosis.27 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Moller graduated from Stanford University. He has 15 awards.
Dr. Moller has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Hennepin County Medical Center
- University of Minnesota Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Moller accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- HealthPartners - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Dakota - 41 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 17 plans
- Iowa Medicaid - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. James Moller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James H. Moller practice?
Dr. James Moller practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Cardiology, and Pediatric Critical Care near Minneapolis, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Red Wing, MN and Andover, MN.
See Minneapolis Pediatricians, Minneapolis Pediatric Specialists, and Minneapolis Urgent Care Centers.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Diego Moller, Dr. Jacob Moller, Dr. Jacques Moller, Dr. Jaime Moller