A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Moller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Moller
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Moller Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Moller, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 30 areas:
- Aortic Coarctation
- Aortic Valve Insufficiency
- Aortic Valve Stenosis
- Arteriovenous Malformations
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Coronary Disease
- Coronary Vessel Anomalies
- Down Syndrome
- Ebstein Anomaly
- Endocardial Cushion Defects
- Fabry Disease
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- Heart Septal Defects
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Moller graduated from Stanford University. He has 18 awards.
Dr. Moller has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Fairview Southdale Hospital
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Herman Moller MD is a male Pediatrician and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. James H. Moller practice?
- Dr. James Moller has 13 office locations.
Dr. James Moller practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near Minneapolis, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Maple Grove, MN and Princeton, MN.
See Minneapolis Pediatricians and Minneapolis Pediatric Specialists.