A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Moller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Moller, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 30 areas:
- Aortic Coarctation
- Aortic Valve Insufficiency
- Aortic Valve Stenosis
- Arteriovenous Malformations
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Coronary Disease
- Coronary Vessel Anomalies
- Down Syndrome
- Ebstein Anomaly
- Endocardial Cushion Defects
- Fabry Disease
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- Heart Septal Defects
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Moller graduated from Stanford University. He has 15 awards.
Dr. Moller has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Fairview Southdale Hospital
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Herman Moller MD is a male Pediatrician and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. James H. Moller practice?
- Dr. James Moller has 13 office locations.
Dr. James Moller practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near Minneapolis, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Maple Grove, MN and Princeton, MN.
See Minneapolis Pediatricians and Minneapolis Pediatric Specialists.