The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James Monica
Dr. James Monica, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Somerset, NJ. He has 11 years of experience. His specialties include Surgery of the Hand, Orthopedic Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Monica is affiliated with Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital, Meridian Health Jersey Shore Medical Center and Saint Peter's University Hospital. Dr. Monica has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. James Monica has the following 3 specialties
- Surgery of the Hand
Hand surgeons are certified surgeons who are also experts in the function and structure of your wrists, hands and forearms. This allows them to treat arthritis, carpal tunnel, trigger finger and tennis elbow, most of which tend to result from...
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. James Monica is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Somerset, NJ.
Dr. John Delgado
Trauma Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery, General Surgery
Somerset, NJ 0.01 mi11
Dr. Matthew Mcdonnell
Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine, Trauma Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery
Somerset, NJ 0.01 mi10
Dr. Christopher Doumas
Surgery of the Hand, Orthopedic Surgery, General Surgery
Somerset, NJ 0.01 mi16