A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Monroe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Monroe is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Monroe, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Monroe graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Monroe has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Francis Hospital Downtown
- Greenville Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James R Monroe MD is a male Urologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. James R. Monroe practice?
- Dr. James Monroe has 5 office locations.
Dr. James Monroe practices Urology near Greenville, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Simpsonville, SC and Easley, SC.
See Greenville Urologists.