A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Montgomery:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Montgomery is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Montgomery
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Montgomery Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Montgomery, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Montgomery graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Montgomery has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Millwood Hosp, Arlington, Tx
- Timberlawn Mental Health Syste, Dallas, Tx
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Chester Montgomery MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. James C. Montgomery practice?
- Dr. James Montgomery has 1 office location.
Dr. James Montgomery practices Psychiatry near Argyle, TX.
See Argyle Psychiatrists.