A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Montie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Montie
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Montie Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Montie, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
- Urologic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Montie graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Montie has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Central Michigan Community Hospital
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James E Montie MD is a male Urologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. James E. Montie practice?
- Dr. James Montie has 4 office locations.
Dr. James Montie practices Urology near Livonia, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Pleasant, MI and Cumberland, RI.
See Livonia Urologists.