A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Mooney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Mooney is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Mooney, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mooney graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Mooney has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospitals of Cleveland
- Wooster Community Hospital
- Samaritan Regional Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James H Mooney MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James H. Mooney practice?
- Dr. James Mooney has 3 office locations.
Dr. James Mooney practices Internal Medicine near Wooster, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Ashland, OH and Ontario, OH.
See Wooster Internists.