A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Morales:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Morales is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Morales
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Morales, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Morales graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Morales has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Richard Morales MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James R. Morales practice?
- Dr. James Morales has 1 office location.
Dr. James Morales practices Family Medicine and Sports Medicine near Toms River, NJ.
See Toms River Primary Care Doctors and Toms River Family Physicians.