A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Moran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Moran is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Moran graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Moran has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Hospital & Health Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Moran MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. James Moran practice?
- Dr. James Moran has 1 office location.
Dr. James Moran practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Santa Monica, CA.
See Santa Monica Obstetricians & Gynecologists.