A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Morgan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Morgan, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Morgan graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Morgan has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- New England Baptist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Morgan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 11 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan