A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Morgan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Morgan is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Morgan
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Morgan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Morgan, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Morgan graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Morgan has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- New England Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Philip Morgan MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. James P. Morgan practice?
- Dr. James Morgan has 6 office locations.
Dr. James Morgan practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Saint Paul, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA and Minneapolis, MN.
See Saint Paul Internists and Saint Paul Cardiologists.