Dr. James Philip Morgan MD and PHD is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, Family Medicine, and Urology.
Learn more about Dr. James Morgan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Morgan, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Morgan graduated from University of Cincinnati.More Education & Awards
Dr. Morgan has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- New England Baptist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Morgan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 11 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James P. Morgan practice?
Dr. James Morgan practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, Family Medicine, and Urology near Saint Paul, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA and Minneapolis, MN.
See Saint Paul Internists, Saint Paul Cardiologists, Saint Paul Family Physicians, and Saint Paul Urologists.