Dr. James Morrison Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James Morrison Jr?

March 16th, 2014

Patient to Dr. Morrison

I have been a patient with Dr. Morrison about one year and this is to say that I am very satisfied with Dr. Morrisons abilities and knowledge as a medical Doctor and his way of treating my health problems. I wil and have reccomended Doctor Morrison to others.

October 23rd, 2013

Refuses to re-code visit

I went for my annual physical and Dr Morrison sent me for a stress test. My insurance covers this at 100%. They coded the visit wrong and refuse to resubmit the claim to my insurance. BCBS has contacted them several times and they will not even respond. Their error has cost me $1,200! Never going back to him.

February 24th, 2013

Dr. Death

I went here and spent over $100 to see this whack since my ins wouldn't cover a "walk in" clinic. I have a sinus infection/bronchitis and am CLEARLY sick. He told me I was not sick and wouldn't treat me. Absolutely ridiculous. An acquaintance of mine went to this place a few months ago and had the same thing happen. A few days later, my friend ended up in the hospital with pneumonia and ended up passing away since it was too late. This place needs some serious investigation. AVOID AT ALL COSTS

January 17th, 2017