Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James Mosher
Dr. James Mosher, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Aurora, CO. He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Mosher is affiliated with University Hospital - Denver, Exempla Good Samaritan Medical Center and Exempla Inc Saint Joseph Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. James Mosher has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. James Mosher is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Aurora, CO.
Dr. Carolyn Lefkowits
Gynecologic Oncology, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Aurora, CO 0 mi6
Dr. Henry Galan
Maternal and Fetal Medicine, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Aurora, CO 0 mi28
Dr. Serena Dovey
Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Aurora, CO 0 mi9