A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Moss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Moss is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Moss, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Moss graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Moss has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Hospital Plainview
- Covenant Children's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Moss accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Mexico - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance