A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Moss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Moss is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Moss
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Moss Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Moss, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Moss graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Moss has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Lubbock
- Covenant Hospital Plainview
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James B Moss MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. James B. Moss practice?
- Dr. James Moss has 1 office location.
Dr. James Moss practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Internists and Lubbock Cardiologists.