A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Mossell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Mossell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Mossell, DO, FACR is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Mossell graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Mossell has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Tift Regional Medical Center
- Tift Gen Hosp, Tifton, Ga
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James E Mossell DO and FACR is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. James E. Mossell practice?
- Dr. James Mossell has 4 office locations.
Dr. James Mossell practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Tifton, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Nashville, GA and Adel, GA.
See Tifton Internists and Tifton Rheumatologists.