Learn more about Dr. James Mossell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Mossell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mossell
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mossell Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Mossell, DO, FACR is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Mossell graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Mossell has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Tift Regional Medical Center
- Tift Gen Hosp, Tifton, Ga
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James E Mossell DO and FACR is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. James E. Mossell practice?
- Dr. James Mossell has 1 office location.
Dr. James Mossell practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Tifton, GA.
See Tifton Internists and Tifton Rheumatologists.