A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Most:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Most is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Most, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Most graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Most has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Southwestern Vermont Medical Center
- Cooley Dickinson Hospital Inc,The
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Anthony Most MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James A. Most practice?
- Dr. James Most has 3 office locations.
Dr. James Most practices Internal Medicine near Manchester Center, VT.
Additional practice locations include: Northampton, MA and Springfield, MA.
See Manchester Center Internists.