A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Mosure:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mosure
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mosure Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Mosure, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mosure graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown.
Dr. Mosure has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Bon Secours Maryview Medical Center
- Southampton Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Charles Mosure MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. James C. Mosure practice?
- Dr. James Mosure has 1 office location.
Dr. James Mosure practices Diagnostic Radiology near Raleigh, NC.
See Raleigh Radiologists.