A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Mosure:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Mosure, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mosure graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown.
Dr. Mosure has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Bon Secours Maryview Medical Center
- Bon Secours Depaul Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Charles Mosure MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. James C. Mosure practice?
- Dr. James Mosure has 3 office locations.
Dr. James Mosure practices Diagnostic Radiology near Raleigh, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Franklin, VA and Virginia Beach, VA.
See Raleigh Radiologists.