Overall Review

2.8

July 5th, 2012
Terrific guy !
I have known him for 20 years and he is a caring , wonderful doctor !

November 22nd, 2011
This Dr. Should not have a license
This man does not care about his patients he shows no sympathy towards them, his concern is trying to get you out of his office as soon as possible so he can go home. His office is in Belair now which takes times and then to find his office is a maze. This man does not talk to the patients, does not ask questions, does no testing.He is worthless.

May 17th, 2011
Heartless Doctor
I have never seen a doctor that was so heartless and greedy as Dr. Mouldsdale. He and his staff were rude. And, it was close to impossible to actually speak to Dr. Moulsdale. And, this was right after he diagnosed me with prostate cancer. I would highly recommend seeking another doctor if you need an urologist.

October 26th, 2008
Patient Beware
Charges more for kidney fragmentation procedure than Carefirst is willing to pay. Staff never mentioned this. Staff members are curt and arrogant. Gave no brief on actual procedure. I was told as a result of kidney stone fragmentation, I would have a "lost weekend", however the recovery was so dramatic that I lost over 2 weeks. Absolutely no follow-up by any staff member on my well-being. Prior to the procedure, a staff person came into the waiting room and in front of strangers asked me to verify personal data from a document I filled out. They submitted a bill to me 6 months after the procedure was paid for in full that resulted from an insurance company billing error. When I informed them that the issue was under appeal and as a courtesy in the interim began to submit monthly payments toward the balance, they promptly forwarded the balance to a collection agency. Their billing person is unprofessional, oblivious, seems to encourage conflict in her approach.

June 18th, 2008
Avoid Dr. James Moulsdale
Hey performed a cystoscopy on me almost a year ago and I have nothing but severe pain every day of my life. Also left with nocturnal priapism and my semen dribbles out. He either created a urethral stricture or damaged my prostate.