A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. James Mount:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Mount, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Mount graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Mount has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Bedford Regional Medical Center
- Bedford Reg Med Ctr, Bedford, In
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Lee Mount MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 50 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. James L. Mount practice?
- Dr. James Mount has 1 office location.
Dr. James Mount practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Bedford, IN.
See Bedford Obstetricians & Gynecologists.