A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Moyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Moyer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Moyer, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Transurethral Prostactectomy (TURP)
Education & Awards
Dr. Moyer graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Moyer has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Pocono Medical Center
- Pocono Med Ctr, E Stroudsburg, Pa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Edward Moyer MD is a male Urologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. James E. Moyer practice?
- Dr. James Moyer has 1 office location.
Dr. James Moyer practices Urology near East Stroudsburg, PA.
See East Stroudsburg Urologists.