Urologist
Video profile

3.0

Extremely Rude office staff show details Extremely Rude office staff
by Charles Dietz on Feb 26th, 2016

When trying to make an appointment after I had to cancel due to my disability the office staff is EXTREMELY RUDE

Oct 19th, 2015

I consulted Dr. Moyer for a vasectomy. Upon initial intake, I relayed that I had another minor concern about mild, occasional pain that I was having. After less than 10 minutes of consult and exam, he told me that my pain had no physical explanation and that he didn't really want to do the procedure because he thought I was going to make up more complaints afterward and blame him. I have no mental health conditions and rarely see doctors at all because I am in very good health. Needless to say, our "visit" didn't end well. So, I shared a minor concern that I thought may be relevant to a procedure that he was going to perform. My reward was a baseless accusation and no progress on my actual reason for being there. I will now find a doctor who is more concerned about treating patients than spinning and feeding paranoid delusions in which his patients set out to victimize him.

Jul 10th, 2015

Awesome doctor. !!!!!!

patient show details patient
Apr 10th, 2012

Able to get appointment in timely manner. Answered all my questions. Very satisfied.

Unprofessional show details Unprofessional
Sep 12th, 2011

I have never been treated so poorly by a doctor! There was miscommunication between this office and my family doctor and Dr. Moyer agreed to take me that day, but complained about it and was very rude! He should have just told me to come back at another time instead of being so rude. I will NEVER recommend this doctor to ANYONE! Wish I would have went somewhere else.

Staff unhelpful show details Staff unhelpful
Apr 5th, 2011

I was a patient, and was fine with his services. I called to set up an appointment and get some information. The office staff was so "unhelpful" and rude that I called my personal doctor and asked for another referral....

INCORRECT show details INCORRECT
Sep 15th, 2010

He needs to be removed from practice. His diagnosis almost cost me my life. He refused to see me and when he finally did, after 2 trips to the emergency room, he rushed me to the hospital where I spent four days on masive doses of antibiotics. Avoid this doctor at all cost

Moving Target show details Moving Target
Jul 28th, 2010

It is almost impossible to pin Dr. Moyer down to specific responses to questions asked. He is vague and generally does not focus his response on the questions asked. His approach leads to patient anxiety and confusion. He often is contradictory.