Urologists
Video profile
422 Normal St
East Stroudsburg, PA 18301
570-424-2100
Locations and availability (1)

2.5

|  patient  |  show details
Apr 10th, 2012

Able to get appointment in timely manner. Answered all my questions. Very satisfied.

|  Unprofessional  |  show details
Sep 12th, 2011

I have never been treated so poorly by a doctor! There was miscommunication between this office and my family doctor and Dr. Moyer agreed to take me that day, but complained about it and was very rude! He should have just told me to come back at another time instead of being so rude. I will NEVER recommend this doctor to ANYONE! Wish I would have went somewhere else.

|  Staff unhelpful  |  show details
Apr 5th, 2011

I was a patient, and was fine with his services. I called to set up an appointment and get some information. The office staff was so "unhelpful" and rude that I called my personal doctor and asked for another referral....

|  INCORRECT  |  show details
Sep 15th, 2010

He needs to be removed from practice. His diagnosis almost cost me my life. He refused to see me and when he finally did, after 2 trips to the emergency room, he rushed me to the hospital where I spent four days on masive doses of antibiotics. Avoid this doctor at all cost

|  Moving Target  |  show details
Jul 28th, 2010

It is almost impossible to pin Dr. Moyer down to specific responses to questions asked. He is vague and generally does not focus his response on the questions asked. His approach leads to patient anxiety and confusion. He often is contradictory.