Dr. James Mracek MD Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine Montgomery, AL

3.4

October 1st, 2014
Very Good Doctor--Very Poorly run office
Dr Mracek is a very caring doctor, always takes time to answer your questions and has a caring nature. He does need to move to another office as this is the poorest run medical office that I have ever seen. I feel that he has no control of the way the office is run and because it is so very hard to get an appointment with him, I assume that he has a good practice but when I am really sick, I would really like to see my doctor before 2 months. This is the front desk's regular thing to say--it will be 2 months before he can see you and they are very RUDE!!!

July 28th, 2014
Fed up
Dr. Mracek is a very good doctor, is very thorough with questions about the nature of your visit, never seems like he is in a hurry when you are in his office. The office of Jackson Primary Care is one of the poorest run offices that I have ever been to. You cannot get an appointment within 2 months of calling and if you are ill, this no good. I wish that Dr. Mracek would go to another office as I adore him and feel like he does not have control of the way this office is run. The staff in this office, especially the front office, needs to remember that patients are clients and without them, they would not have a pay check.