A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Mulderig:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Mulderig is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mulderig
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mulderig Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Mulderig, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Mulderig graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Mulderig has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Fort Hamilton Hospital
- Good Samaritan Hospital
- Mercy Franciscan Hospital -Mo, Cincinnati, Oh
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Kevin Mulderig MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. James K. Mulderig practice?
- Dr. James Mulderig has 1 office location.
Dr. James Mulderig practices Psychiatry near Cincinnati, OH.
See Cincinnati Psychiatrists.