Dr. James Mullin MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.8
  • 1 review

Showing 1 - 1 review

October 29th, 2016
Exceptionally good doctor!
There are many things which I like about Dr Mullin. The first thing that comes to mind is how confident I feel about him and his staff. They are all genuinely great people - kind, patient, friendly, and of a pleasant nature, etc. I went to him thinking I had one type of problem, but he discovered it was quite different and has been treating me for advanced a-fib for several years now. Dr Mullin himself is an extremely patient and kind person. In researching his background, I have found him to be one of the highest rated, knowledgeable, and most experienced Cardiac Electrophysiologists in downstate Illinois. My condition necessitates this type of a specialist, so I'm so very grateful to have found him and to call him my doctor! Dr Mullin has always been able to deal with my life-threatening condition in a proper and professional manner. He is my surgeon as well as my doctor. I have no desire to go elsewhere. I completely trust him and his staff to be up-to-date with medical knowledge and procedures. Perhaps you've got a good doctor, but I'm happiest to stick with mine!