A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Mullowney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Mullowney is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mullowney graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mullowney has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Dallas Regional Medical Center
- Mesquite Community Hospital
- Veterans Affairs North Texas Health Care System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Mullowney DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James Mullowney practice?
- Dr. James Mullowney has 1 office location.
Dr. James Mullowney practices Family Medicine near Mesquite, TX.
See Mesquite Family Physicians.