A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Mullowney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Mullowney is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mullowney
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mullowney Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mullowney graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Mullowney has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Dallas Regional Medical Center
- Mesquite Community Hospital
- Veterans Affairs North Texas Health Care System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Mullowney DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James Mullowney practice?
- Dr. James Mullowney has 1 office location.
Dr. James Mullowney practices Family Medicine near Mesquite, TX.
See Mesquite Family Physicians.