Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James Mulloy
Dr. James Mulloy, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Chandler, AZ, with other offices in Scottsdale, AZ and Tempe, AZ. He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Anesthesiology. Dr. Mulloy is affiliated with Abrazo Maryvale Hospital, Tempe St Luke's Hospital and John C Lincoln Hospital - North Mountain. He speaks English.
Dr. James Mulloy has the following 1 specialty
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger...
Dr. James Mulloy is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chandler, AZ.
Dr. David Herbert
Pain Management, Anesthesiology
Chandler, AZ 1.28 mi29
Dr. Anthony Pellegrino
Chandler, AZ 1.28 mi30
Dr. Wladislaw Fedoriw
Pain Management, Anesthesiology, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Chandler, AZ 1.49 mi17