A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Mulrooney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Mulrooney, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mulrooney graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Mulrooney has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Emanuel Medical Center
- Memorial Medical Center Modesto
- Doctors Medical Center of Modesto
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Patrick Mulrooney MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. James P. Mulrooney practice?
- Dr. James Mulrooney has 4 office locations.
Dr. James Mulrooney practices Diagnostic Radiology near Modesto, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Turlock, CA.
See Modesto Radiologists.